Transglutaminase-Mediated Synthesis of a DNA–(Enzyme)n Probe for Highly Sensitive DNA Detection
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5387–5392, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Kitaoka, M., Tsuruda, Y., Tanaka, Y., Goto, M., Mitsumori, M., Hayashi, K., Hiraishi, Y., Miyawaki, K., Noji, S. and Kamiya, N. (2011), Transglutaminase-Mediated Synthesis of a DNA–(Enzyme)n Probe for Highly Sensitive DNA Detection. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5387–5392. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003744
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- Science and Technology Incubation Program in Advanced Regions from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.