Coenzyme Q Functionalized CdTe/ZnS Quantum Dots for Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Imaging
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5262–5271, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Qin, L.-X., Ma, W., Li, D.-W., Li, Y., Chen, X., Kraatz, H.-B., James, T. D. and Long, Y.-T. (2011), Coenzyme Q Functionalized CdTe/ZnS Quantum Dots for Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Imaging. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5262–5271. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003749
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 91027035
- Shanghai Pujiang Program Grant of China. Grant Number: 09 J1403300
- Ministry of Health of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX10004-301
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.