Furan-Oxidation-Triggered Inducible DNA Cross-Linking: Acyclic Versus Cyclic Furan-Containing Building Blocks—On the Benefit of Restoring the Cyclic Sugar Backbone
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 25, pages 6940–6953, June 14, 2011
How to Cite
Stevens, K., Claeys, D. D., Catak, S., Figaroli, S., Hocek, M., Tromp, J. M., Schürch, S., Van Speybroeck, V. and Madder, A. (2011), Furan-Oxidation-Triggered Inducible DNA Cross-Linking: Acyclic Versus Cyclic Furan-Containing Building Blocks—On the Benefit of Restoring the Cyclic Sugar Backbone. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6940–6953. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100067
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- Special Research Fund of Ghent University. Grant Numbers: BOF-GOA2007, BOF-BAS 01B04405
- Marie Curie Early Stage Research Training Fellowship. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-020643
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: Z4 055 905
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: LC 512
- Grant Agency of the ASCR. Grant Number: IAA400550902
- FWO Vlaanderen. Grant Numbers: FWO-KAN 1.5.137.09N, FWO-KAN 1.5.186-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!