New Cathepsin Inhibitors to Explore the Fluorophilic Properties of the S2 Pocket of Cathepsin B: Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5256–5260, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Fustero, S., Rodrigo, V., Sánchez-Roselló, M., del Pozo, C., Timoneda, J., Frizler, M., Sisay, M. T., Bajorath, J., Calle, L. P., Cañada, F. J., Jiménez-Barbero, J. and Gütschow, M. (2011), New Cathepsin Inhibitors to Explore the Fluorophilic Properties of the S2 Pocket of Cathepsin B: Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5256–5260. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100113
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2007-61462/BQU, CTQ2006-10874-C02-01/BQU, CTQ2009-08536, CTQ2010-19774-C02, GV/PROMETEO/2010/061
- NRW Forschungsschule Biotech-Pharma
- Graduiertenkolleg (GRK). Grant Number: 677
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!