Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Arylation of Heteroarenes under Mild Conditions Using Dioxygen as the Sole Oxidant
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 6321–6325, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Yang, F., Xu, Z., Wang, Z., Yu, Z. and Wang, R. (2011), Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Arylation of Heteroarenes under Mild Conditions Using Dioxygen as the Sole Oxidant. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6321–6325. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100136
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Innovation Program of CAS. Grant Number: DICP K2009D04
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20932003, 90813012
- national S&T Major Project of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09503-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!