Towards the Limit of Atropochiral Stability: H-MIOP, an N-Heterocyclic Carbene Precursor and Cationic Analogue of the H-MOP Ligand
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5110–5115, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Abdellah, I., Boggio-Pasqua, M., Canac, Y., Lepetit, C., Duhayon, C. and Chauvin, R. (2011), Towards the Limit of Atropochiral Stability: H-MIOP, an N-Heterocyclic Carbene Precursor and Cationic Analogue of the H-MOP Ligand. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5110–5115. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100205
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- French Ministère de l′Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- French Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-JCJC-0137-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!