Towards the Limit of Atropochiral Stability: H-MIOP, an N-Heterocyclic Carbene Precursor and Cationic Analogue of the H-MOP Ligand
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5110–5115, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Abdellah, I., Boggio-Pasqua, M., Canac, Y., Lepetit, C., Duhayon, C. and Chauvin, R. (2011), Towards the Limit of Atropochiral Stability: H-MIOP, an N-Heterocyclic Carbene Precursor and Cationic Analogue of the H-MOP Ligand. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5110–5115. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100205
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- French Ministère de l′Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- French Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-JCJC-0137-01
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.