Mechanistic Studies on the Reaction between Cob(II)alamin and Peroxynitrite: Evidence for a Dual Role for Cob(II)alamin as a Scavenger of Peroxynitrous Acid and Nitrogen Dioxide
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 42, pages 11805–11812, October 10, 2011
How to Cite
Mukherjee, R. and Brasch, N. E. (2011), Mechanistic Studies on the Reaction between Cob(II)alamin and Peroxynitrite: Evidence for a Dual Role for Cob(II)alamin as a Scavenger of Peroxynitrous Acid and Nitrogen Dioxide. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 11805–11812. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100223
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0848397
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!