Hybrid Gold-Nanoparticle-Cored Conjugated Thiophene Dendrimers: Synthesis, Characterization, and Energy-Transfer Studies
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 32, pages 8929–8940, August 1, 2011
How to Cite
Deng, S., Fulghum, T. M., Krueger, G., Patton, D., Park, J.-Y. and Advincula, R. C. (2011), Hybrid Gold-Nanoparticle-Cored Conjugated Thiophene Dendrimers: Synthesis, Characterization, and Energy-Transfer Studies. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 8929–8940. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100246
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-10–06776, CBET-0854979
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!