Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling of Propargylic Carbonates with N-Tosylhydrazones: Highly Selective Synthesis of Substituted Propargylic N-Sulfonylhydrazones and Vinylallenes
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 25, pages 6918–6921, June 14, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Z.-S., Duan, X.-H., Wu, L.-Y., Ali, S., Ji, K.-G., Zhou, P.-X., Liu, X.-Y. and Liang, Y.-M. (2011), Palladium-Catalyzed Coupling of Propargylic Carbonates with N-Tosylhydrazones: Highly Selective Synthesis of Substituted Propargylic N-Sulfonylhydrazones and Vinylallenes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6918–6921. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100248
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 20732002, 20090443, 20872052
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833203
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.