A Metathesis Approach to Volatile Olefins: Synthesis of 18O-Allyl Alcohol
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 4724–4726, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Lloyd-Jones, G. C. and Purser, S. (2011), A Metathesis Approach to Volatile Olefins: Synthesis of 18O-Allyl Alcohol. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4724–4726. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100271
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EPF036 841
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!