Yolk-Shell Gold Nanoparticles as Model Materials for Support-Effect Studies in Heterogeneous Catalysis: Au, @C and Au, @ZrO2 for CO Oxidation as an Example
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 30, pages 8434–8439, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Galeano, C., Güttel, R., Paul, M., Arnal, P., Lu, A.-H. and Schüth, F. (2011), Yolk-Shell Gold Nanoparticles as Model Materials for Support-Effect Studies in Heterogeneous Catalysis: Au, @C and Au, @ZrO2 for CO Oxidation as an Example. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 8434–8439. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100318
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!