Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Gold Octahedra in High Purity and with Well-Controlled Sizes and Optical Properties
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 4759–4764, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, D. Y., Li, W., Ma, Y., Yu, T., Li, Z.-Y., Park, O. O. and Xia, Y. (2011), Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Gold Octahedra in High Purity and with Well-Controlled Sizes and Optical Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4759–4764. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100365
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0804088
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!