Enantiocontrolled Synthesis of β-Branched α-Amino Acids by Using CuI-Catalyzed 1,4-Addition of Glycine Imines to β-Substituted gem-Diactivated Olefins
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 6334–6337, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Hernández-Toribio, J., Gómez Arrayás, R. and Carretero, J. C. (2011), Enantiocontrolled Synthesis of β-Branched α-Amino Acids by Using CuI-Catalyzed 1,4-Addition of Glycine Imines to β-Substituted gem-Diactivated Olefins. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6334–6337. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100374
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009–07791
- Consejería de Educación de la Comunidad de Madrid
- AVANCAT. Grant Number: S2009/PPQ-1634
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.