A Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluorescent Probe for Cyanide Based on the Dissolution of Gold Nanoparticles and Its Application in Real Samples
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 35, pages 9691–9696, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Lou, X., Zhang, Y., Qin, J. and Li, Z. (2011), A Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluorescent Probe for Cyanide Based on the Dissolution of Gold Nanoparticles and Its Application in Real Samples. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 9691–9696. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100389
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974084
- Center for Electron Microscopy of Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!