A Non-sandwiched Macrocyclic Monolanthanide Single-Molecule Magnet: The Key Role of Axiality
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: Women in Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 4362–4365, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Feltham, H. L. C., Lan, Y., Klöwer , F., Ungur, L., Chibotaru, L. F., Powell, A. K. and Brooker, S. (2011), A Non-sandwiched Macrocyclic Monolanthanide Single-Molecule Magnet: The Key Role of Axiality. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4362–4365. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100438
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- University of Otago
- MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology
- Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists
- DFG Center for Functional Nanostructures
- Julius von Haast Fellowship Fund (RSNZ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!