Nickel-Catalyzed Cyclizations of Enoates and Chiral Allenes: An Approach to Domoic Acid
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 6326–6329, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
ElDouhaibi, A. S., Kassab, R. M., Song, M. and Montgomery, J. (2011), Nickel-Catalyzed Cyclizations of Enoates and Chiral Allenes: An Approach to Domoic Acid. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6326–6329. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100444
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM57014
- Wayne State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!