Microwave-Assisted Aminocarbonylation of Ynamides by Using Catalytic [Fe3(CO)12] at Low Pressures of Carbon Monoxide
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Special Issue: Women in Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 4523–4528, April 11, 2011
How to Cite
Pizzetti, M., Russo, A. and Petricci, E. (2011), Microwave-Assisted Aminocarbonylation of Ynamides by Using Catalytic [Fe3(CO)12] at Low Pressures of Carbon Monoxide. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4523–4528. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100447
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- MIUR (Rome). Grant Number: RBFR08TTWW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!