On the Importance of an Acid Additive in the Synthesis of Pyrido[1,2-a]benzimidazoles by Direct Copper-Catalyzed Amination
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 6315–6320, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Masters, K.-S., Rauws, T. R. M., Yadav, A. K., Herrebout, W. A., Van der Veken, B. and Maes, B. U. W. (2011), On the Importance of an Acid Additive in the Synthesis of Pyrido[1,2-a]benzimidazoles by Direct Copper-Catalyzed Amination. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6315–6320. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100574
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
- University of Antwerp (BOF)
- Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO-Flanders)
- Institute for the promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Flanders)
- Hercules Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!