Influence of the Preparation Procedure on the Catalytic Activity of Gold Supported on Diamond Nanoparticles for Phenol Peroxidation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 34, pages 9494–9502, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Martin, R., Navalon, S., Delgado, J. J., Calvino, J. J., Alvaro, M. and Garcia, H. (2011), Influence of the Preparation Procedure on the Catalytic Activity of Gold Supported on Diamond Nanoparticles for Phenol Peroxidation. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 9494–9502. doi: 10.1002/chem.201100955
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009–11583
- CONSOLIDER-INGENIO Multicat. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010–18671, MAT2008–00889-NAN
- Technical University of Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!