Microwave-Induced Formation of Platinum Nanostructured Networks with Superior Electrochemical Activity and Stability
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14603–14610, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Jia, F., Wang, F., Lin, Y. and Zhang, L. (2011), Microwave-Induced Formation of Platinum Nanostructured Networks with Superior Electrochemical Activity and Stability. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14603–14610. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101179
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB613301
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073069, 21073070, 91023010
- Program for Innovation Team of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2009CDA048
- Self-Determine Research Funds of CCNU. Grant Number: CCNU09C01009
- National Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2010CDB04004
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!