Selective Adsorption of Proteins on Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes by Using a Protective Surfactant
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14663–14671, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Knyazev, A., Louise, L., Veber, M., Langevin, D., Filoramo, A., Prina-Mello, A. and Campidelli, S. (2011), Selective Adsorption of Proteins on Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes by Using a Protective Surfactant. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14663–14671. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101182
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- European network STREP “Nanointeract” . Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2006–033231
- EC FP7 NAMDIATREAM. Grant Number: NMP-2009–246479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!