Supramolecular Inclusion Complexes of Two Cyclic Zinc Bisporphyrins with C60 and C70: Structural, Thermodynamic, and Photophysical Characterization
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14564–14577, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Hernández-Eguía, L. P., Escudero-Adán, E. C., Pintre, I. C., Ventura, B., Flamigni, L. and Ballester, P. (2011), Supramolecular Inclusion Complexes of Two Cyclic Zinc Bisporphyrins with C60 and C70: Structural, Thermodynamic, and Photophysical Characterization. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14564–14577. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101511
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008–00222/BQU, CSD2006–003
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: (2009SGR6868)
- ICIQ Foundation
- Italian CNR. Grant Number: (Project PM-P04–010 MACOL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!