Study of the Chemical Mechanism Involved in the Formation of Tungstite in Benzyl Alcohol by the Advanced QEXAFS Technique
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2305–2312, February 20, 2012
How to Cite
Olliges-Stadler, I., Stötzel, J., Koziej, D., Rossell, M. D., Grunwaldt, J.-D., Nachtegaal, M., Frahm, R. and Niederberger, M. (2012), Study of the Chemical Mechanism Involved in the Formation of Tungstite in Benzyl Alcohol by the Advanced QEXAFS Technique. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2305–2312. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101514
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- University of Wuppertal
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-119741
- ETH Zürich
- Danish Strategic Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!