On the Diels–Alder Approach to Solely Biomass-Derived Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET): Conversion of 2,5-Dimethylfuran and Acrolein into p-Xylene
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 44, pages 12452–12457, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Shiramizu, M. and Toste, F. D. (2011), On the Diels–Alder Approach to Solely Biomass-Derived Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET): Conversion of 2,5-Dimethylfuran and Acrolein into p-Xylene. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 12452–12457. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101580
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- British Petroleum
- Ito Foundation for International Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!