Versatile Reactivity of Half-Sandwich Ir and Rh Complexes toward Carboranylamidinates and Their Derivatives: Synthesis, Structure, and Catalytic Activity for Norbornene Polymerization
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 47, pages 13298–13307, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Yao, Z.-J., Su, G. and Jin, G.-X. (2011), Versatile Reactivity of Half-Sandwich Ir and Rh Complexes toward Carboranylamidinates and Their Derivatives: Synthesis, Structure, and Catalytic Activity for Norbornene Polymerization. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 13298–13307. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101638
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 08J1400103
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!