Diverted Domino Reactivity in Tertiary Skipped Diynes: A Convenient Access to Polyfunctionalized Cyclohexadienones and Multivalent Aromatic Scaffolds
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 35, pages 9571–9575, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Tejedor, D., López-Tosco, S., González-Platas, J. and García-Tellado, F. (2011), Diverted Domino Reactivity in Tertiary Skipped Diynes: A Convenient Access to Polyfunctionalized Cyclohexadienones and Multivalent Aromatic Scaffolds. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 9571–9575. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101676
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- RDF. Grant Number: CTQ2008–06806-C02–02
- MSC ISCIII. Grant Number: RETICS RD06/0020/1046
- FUNCIS. Grant Number: PI 43/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!