Alkoxy-1,3,5-triazapentadien(e/ato) Copper(II) Complexes: Template Formation and Applications for the Preparation of Pyrimidines and as Catalysts for Oxidation of Alcohols to Carbonyl Products
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 899–914, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Kopylovich, M. N., Karabach, Y. Yu., Guedes da Silva, M. F. C., Figiel, P. J., Lasri, J. and Pombeiro, A. J. L. (2012), Alkoxy-1,3,5-triazapentadien(e/ato) Copper(II) Complexes: Template Formation and Applications for the Preparation of Pyrimidines and as Catalysts for Oxidation of Alcohols to Carbonyl Products. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 899–914. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101688
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT, Portugal)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!