Huge Dielectric Response and Molecular Motions in Paddle-Wheel [CuII2(Adamantylcarboxylate)4(DMF)2]⋅(DMF)2
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 51, pages 14442–14449, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Ye, Q., Takahashi, K., Hoshino, N., Kikuchi, T., Akutagawa, T., Noro, S.-i., Takeda, S. and Nakamura, T. (2011), Huge Dielectric Response and Molecular Motions in Paddle-Wheel [CuII2(Adamantylcarboxylate)4(DMF)2]⋅(DMF)2. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14442–14449. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101743
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Management Expenses Grants for National Universities Corporations
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20701007, 91022003
- Outstanding Young Teachers of Southeast University Research Fund. Grant Number: JSPSP08040
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!