Facile Preparation of Carbon Nanotube/Poly(ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate) Composite Electrode by Water-Vapor-Initiated Polymerization for Enhanced Amperometric Detection
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 44, pages 12458–12464, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Gan, Z., Wang, J. and Chen, G. (2011), Facile Preparation of Carbon Nanotube/Poly(ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate) Composite Electrode by Water-Vapor-Initiated Polymerization for Enhanced Amperometric Detection. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 12458–12464. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101758
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- State Oceanic Administration. Grant Number: 201105007
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20875015 and 21075020
- Shanghai Science Committee. Grant Number: 2009 JC1401400
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09301-011
- Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!