Sheet-Like Assemblies of Charged Amphiphilic α/β-Peptides at the Air–Water Interface
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14857–14866, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Segman-Magidovich, S., Lee, M.-r., Vaiser, V., Struth, B., Gellman, S. H. and Rapaport, H. (2011), Sheet-Like Assemblies of Charged Amphiphilic α/β-Peptides at the Air–Water Interface. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14857–14866. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101775
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2005132
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2006-214-C00053
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center at UW–Madison
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0832760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!