Sheet-Like Assemblies of Charged Amphiphilic α/β-Peptides at the Air–Water Interface
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14857–14866, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Segman-Magidovich, S., Lee, M.-r., Vaiser, V., Struth, B., Gellman, S. H. and Rapaport, H. (2011), Sheet-Like Assemblies of Charged Amphiphilic α/β-Peptides at the Air–Water Interface. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14857–14866. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101775
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2005132
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2006-214-C00053
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center at UW–Madison
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0832760
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.