T+BF4−: 2,2,6,6-Tetramethylpiperidine-1-oxoammonium tetrafluoroborate.
Catalyzed Selective Direct α- and γ-Alkylation of Aldehydes with Cyclic Benzyl Ethers by Using T+BF4− in the Presence of an Inexpensive Organic Acid or Anhydride†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 41, pages 11622–11627, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Richter, H., Rohlmann, R. and García Mancheño, O. (2011), Catalyzed Selective Direct α- and γ-Alkylation of Aldehydes with Cyclic Benzyl Ethers by Using T+BF4− in the Presence of an Inexpensive Organic Acid or Anhydride. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 11622–11627. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101786
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!