Contributed equally to this work.
Cycloalkane and Alicyclic Heterocycle Complexation by New Switchable Resorcinarene-Based Container Molecules: NMR and ITC Binding Studies†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 44, pages 12362–12371, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Hornung, J., Fankhauser, D., Shirtcliff, L. D., Praetorius, A., Schweizer, W. B. and Diederich, F. (2011), Cycloalkane and Alicyclic Heterocycle Complexation by New Switchable Resorcinarene-Based Container Molecules: NMR and ITC Binding Studies. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 12362–12371. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101861
ITC=Isothermal Titration Calorimetry.
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- European Union through the Marie-Curie Research Training Network PRAIRIES. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006–035810
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- NCCR “Nanoscale Science”
- NSF-IRFP postdoctoral fellowship
- US National Science Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.