Do Glycosyl Sulfonium Ions Engage in Neighbouring-Group Participation? A Study of Oxathiane Glycosyl Donors and the Basis for their Stereoselectivity
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 321–333, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Fascione, M. A., Kilner, C. A., Leach, A. G. and Turnbull, W. B. (2012), Do Glycosyl Sulfonium Ions Engage in Neighbouring-Group Participation? A Study of Oxathiane Glycosyl Donors and the Basis for their Stereoselectivity. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 321–333. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101889
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- The Royal Society. Grant Number: UF051621/UF090025
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G043302/1
- University of Leeds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!