Constrained Digold(I) Diaryls: Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Photophysics
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2100–2112, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Partyka, D. V., Teets, T. S., Zeller, M., Updegraff, J. B., Hunter, A. D. and Gray, T. G. (2012), Constrained Digold(I) Diaryls: Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Photophysics. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2100–2112. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101891
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE- 1057659
- Fannie and John Hertz Foundation
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0541766, 0087210
- Ohio Board of Regents. Grant Number: CAP-491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!