Activating Water: Important Effects of Non-leaving Groups on the Hydrolysis of Phosphate Triesters
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14996–15004, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Kirby, A. J., Medeiros, M., Oliveira, P. S. M., Orth, E. S., Brandão, T. A. S., Wanderlind, E. H., Amer, A., Williams, N. H. and Nome, F. (2011), Activating Water: Important Effects of Non-leaving Groups on the Hydrolysis of Phosphate Triesters. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14996–15004. doi: 10.1002/chem.201101926
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- FAPESC (Fundação de Apoio à Pesquisa Científica e Tecnológica do Estado de Santa Catarina)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- INCT-Catálise (Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia; Brazil
- EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/E01917X
- The Libyan Ministry of Higher Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!