A Fluorescence Turn-on Sensor for Iodide Based on a Thymine–HgII–Thymine Complex
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14844–14850, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Ma, B., Zeng, F., Zheng, F. and Wu, S. (2011), A Fluorescence Turn-on Sensor for Iodide Based on a Thymine–HgII–Thymine Complex. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14844–14850. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102024
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21025415, 20974035, 50973032
- “Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, SCUT”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!