A Fluorescence Turn-on Sensor for Iodide Based on a Thymine–HgII–Thymine Complex
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14844–14850, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Ma, B., Zeng, F., Zheng, F. and Wu, S. (2011), A Fluorescence Turn-on Sensor for Iodide Based on a Thymine–HgII–Thymine Complex. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14844–14850. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102024
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21025415, 20974035, 50973032
- “Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, SCUT”
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.