Controlling Conformations in Alternating Dialkylsilylene-Spaced Donor–Acceptor Copolymers by a Cooperative Thorpe–Ingold Effect and Polymer Folding
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 334–346, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Huang, Y.-C., Liao, W.-C., Lim, T.-S., Liu, K.-L., Chen, I.-C. and Luh, T.-Y. (2012), Controlling Conformations in Alternating Dialkylsilylene-Spaced Donor–Acceptor Copolymers by a Cooperative Thorpe–Ingold Effect and Polymer Folding. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 334–346. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102032
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- National Science Council
- National Taiwan University of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!