Full Characterization of Colloidal Solutions of Long-Alkyl-Chain-Amine-Stabilized ZnO Nanoparticles by NMR Spectroscopy: Surface State, Equilibria, and Affinity
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 5384–5393, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Coppel, Y., Spataro, G., Pagès, C., Chaudret, B., Maisonnat, A. and Kahn, M. L. (2012), Full Characterization of Colloidal Solutions of Long-Alkyl-Chain-Amine-Stabilized ZnO Nanoparticles by NMR Spectroscopy: Surface State, Equilibria, and Affinity. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 5384–5393. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102050
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- French National Agency (ANR). Grant Number: ANR-08-NANO-026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!