Striking Alkenol Versus Allenol Reactivity: Metal-Catalyzed Chemodifferentiating Oxycyclization of Enallenols
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 15005–15013, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Alcaide, B., Almendros, P., Martínez del Campo, T., Redondo, M. C. and Fernández, I. (2011), Striking Alkenol Versus Allenol Reactivity: Metal-Catalyzed Chemodifferentiating Oxycyclization of Enallenols. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 15005–15013. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102100
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009–09318, CTQ2010–20714-C02–01, CSD2007–00006
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S2009/PPQ-1752, S2009/PPQ-1634
- SANTANDER-UCM. Grant Number: GR35/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!