Striking Alkenol Versus Allenol Reactivity: Metal-Catalyzed Chemodifferentiating Oxycyclization of Enallenols
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 15005–15013, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Alcaide, B., Almendros, P., Martínez del Campo, T., Redondo, M. C. and Fernández, I. (2011), Striking Alkenol Versus Allenol Reactivity: Metal-Catalyzed Chemodifferentiating Oxycyclization of Enallenols. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 15005–15013. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102100
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009–09318, CTQ2010–20714-C02–01, CSD2007–00006
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S2009/PPQ-1752, S2009/PPQ-1634
- SANTANDER-UCM. Grant Number: GR35/10
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.