Probing the Intestinal α-Glucosidase Enzyme Specificities of Starch-Digesting Maltase-Glucoamylase and Sucrase-Isomaltase: Synthesis and Inhibitory Properties of 3′- and 5′-Maltose-Extended De-O-sulfonated Ponkoranol
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 14817–14825, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Eskandari, R., Jones, K., Ravinder Reddy, K., Jayakanthan, K., Chaudet, M., Rose, D. R. and Pinto, B. M. (2011), Probing the Intestinal α-Glucosidase Enzyme Specificities of Starch-Digesting Maltase-Glucoamylase and Sucrase-Isomaltase: Synthesis and Inhibitory Properties of 3′- and 5′-Maltose-Extended De-O-sulfonated Ponkoranol. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 14817–14825. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102109
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2011
- CIHR. Grant Number: 111237
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario. Grant Number: NA-6305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!