pH-Tunable Hydrogelators for Water Purification: Structural Optimisation and Evaluation
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2692–2699, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Wood, D. M., Greenland, B. W., Acton, A. L., Rodríguez-Llansola, F., Murray, C. A., Cardin, C. J., Miravet, J. F., Escuder, B., Hamley, I. W. and Hayes, W. (2012), pH-Tunable Hydrogelators for Water Purification: Structural Optimisation and Evaluation. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2692–2699. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102137
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G026203/1
- University of Reading
- Diamond Light Source Ltd
- MCI. Grant Number: CTQ2009-13961
- Universitat Jaume I. Grant Number: P1-1B2009-42 and P1-1B2007-11
- Generalitat Valenciana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!