Dynamic Asymmetric Hemithioacetal Transformation by Lipase-Catalyzed γ-Lactonization: In Situ Tandem Formation of 1,3-Oxathiolan-5-one Derivatives
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 6129–6132, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Sakulsombat, M., Zhang, Y. and Ramström, O. (2012), Dynamic Asymmetric Hemithioacetal Transformation by Lipase-Catalyzed γ-Lactonization: In Situ Tandem Formation of 1,3-Oxathiolan-5-one Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 6129–6132. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102139
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 621–2010–4866
- Royal Institute of Technology
- European Commission. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006–035614
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!