N-Bound Primary Nitramines Based on 1,5-Diaminotetrazole
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1487–1501, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Klapötke, T. M., Martin, F. A. and Stierstorfer, J. (2012), N-Bound Primary Nitramines Based on 1,5-Diaminotetrazole. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 1487–1501. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102142
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Office of Naval Research
- ONR Global. Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-2-0018, W911NF-09-1-0120, W011NF-09-1-0056, 10 WPSEED01-002/WP-1765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!