Rare-Earth Metal Allyl and Hydrido Complexes Supported by an (NNNN)-Type Macrocyclic Ligand: Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity toward Biomass-Derived Furanics
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 52, pages 15014–15026, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Abinet, E., Martin, D., Standfuss, S., Kulinna, H., Spaniol, T. P. and Okuda, J. (2011), Rare-Earth Metal Allyl and Hydrido Complexes Supported by an (NNNN)-Type Macrocyclic Ligand: Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity toward Biomass-Derived Furanics. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 15014–15026. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102145
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Cluster of Excellence RWTH Aachen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!