Preparation and Characterization of Composites that Contain Small Carbon Nano-Onions and Conducting Polyaniline
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2600–2608, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Plonska-Brzezinska, M. E., Mazurczyk, J., Palys, B., Breczko, J., Lapinski, A., Dubis, A. T. and Echegoyen, L. (2012), Preparation and Characterization of Composites that Contain Small Carbon Nano-Onions and Conducting Polyaniline. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 2600–2608. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102175
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Operational Programme Development of Eastern Poland 2007–2013. Grant Number: POPW.01.03.00-20-034/09-00
- SCSR, Poland
- N N204 1115 35
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AH-0033
- US NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0809129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!