Dendritic, Nanosized Building Block for Siloxane-Based Materials: A Spherosilicate Dendrimer
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 47, pages 13188–13196, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kawahara, K., Hagiwara, Y. and Kuroda, K. (2011), Dendritic, Nanosized Building Block for Siloxane-Based Materials: A Spherosilicate Dendrimer. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 13188–13196. doi: 10.1002/chem.201102205
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23245044
- Elements Science and Technology Project “Functional Designs of Silicon–Oxygen-Based Compounds by Precise Synthetic Strategies”
- MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!